Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Sistema de torrents en las descargas
(12-05-2021, 01:25 PM)Serakon escribió: After testing, I have decided to implement it.
The links that had fewer downloads or died from the file hosts were transferred to torrent as they are easier to maintain.

The bad part is the little capacity for it and that it has happened that worldwide high-capacity hard drives have been exhausted and their price multiplied 2 or 3 times what they used to be ... so even that is normalized if Perhaps it does that very possibly it is not like that I will not be able to implement much more the amount of videos with this system currently is about 1750 aprx.

I can't donate but I just want to thank you for dedicating your time and efforts into uploading all these videos! Thank you so much for providing all these amazing content and making lives like mine better! You are an amazing person and give so much to the community! I hope you have as much joy in your life as you have provided all of us! Gracias!
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Sistema de torrents en las descargas - por Serakon - 04-02-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Sistema de torrents en las descargas - por Marcus_SG_97 - 25-08-2021, 02:49 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)